Baltic Marine Contractors (BMC) is a service provider for marine navigation & communication equipment, and authorized agent for Raytheon Anschütz in Estonia and Lithuania. With BMC you are offered a very high first-time fix rate performed by dedicated service engineers, who undergo authorized skill-raising training on a regular basis.
We have experience in servicing a wide range of equipment covering most major manufacturers and we hold approvals from major classification societies and quality management system certificate ISO 9001:2008.
Our many services include:
Baltic Marine Accreditations:
- Radio surveys (approved by all major Classification Societies).
- APT for VDR (Rutter, Netwave, Danelec, Transas, Interschalt, Maris, AMI Marine etc.).
- Gyro Overhauls (Raytheon Anschütz, Tokyo Keiki, Yokogawa, Sperry Marine etc.).
- Sales and repairs of any bridge equipment (Radars, Autopilots, ECDIS, SatCom, SatTV, BNWAS etc).
- Very high first time fix rate performed by dedicated service engineers.
- Motivated engineers who participate in training programs.
- Experience in a wide range of equipment covering most major manufacturers.
- Approvals from major Classification Societies: GMDSS and S-VDR / VDR APT.
- Availability of spare parts & equipment: 24 hrs within Europe.
- 24 hours service, 7 days a week, 365 days days a year: AOH: +372 606 93 85.