Cruise and ferries
Timeliness, continuity and reliability are essential factors when operating in the ferry and cruise business. We know your demands and the demands of your customers, and you can trust us to keep you on schedule.
With years of extensive experience of marine technology we offer an array of services backing up your purchase of an engine and/or generator. Cat and MaK engines have demonstrated their efficiency countless times.
4Reasons to choose Pon Power
1Low Total Cost of Ownership and high profit
- Reliable quality
- Caterpillar's robust engines are built for a long and sustainable life.
- Extend life with regular service
- Choose one of our service contracts and let us relieve you of service.
- Technical innovations
- Ensures competitive business advantages with reduced operating costs and the lowest environmental impact possible
224/7 service and support
- Telephone service and availability 24/7/365
- Short response times on spare parts and service mechanics
- Access to Caterpillar Worldwide Service Network
- Warranty of parts and services performed by our authorized mechanics
- Engine training and Cat courses
3Experience team and innovative technology
The Pon Power engineering team are constantly developing new product solutions to ensure a long product life-cycle, operational efficiency with lowest possible environmental footprints. We provide technical support and customer-specific maintenance programs 24/7 throughout the year. Our goal is satisfied customers who can rely on our premium products.
4Focus on environment and sustainable solutions
- Focus on environment and sustainable solutions at all levels.
- Operating procedures in accordance to applicable environmental legislation and regulations.
- The engines meet all the latest emission requirements (IMO, CCNR and EPA).
- We are constantly developing new technical solutions to improve our environmental profile.