Cat MineStar helps you manage everything from material tracking to sophisticated real-time fleet management, machine health systems, autonomous equipment systems and more. The capability sets: Fleet, Terrain, Detect, Health and Command can be used in combination or individually to allow your operation the flexibility and scalability it needs to be more productive, efficient and safe.
- Fleet (optional) gives mines a comprehensive overview of all operations with real-time machine tracking, assignment and productivity management.
- Terrain for Grading (optional) is a state-of-the art machine guidance system that delivers real-time productivity information to operators of mine site grading equipment. Terrain features an in-cab display, satellite navigation technology, machine-mounted components and fully integrated office software.
- Detect (optional) enhances operators' awareness of the environment around their equipment, helping alleviate potential safety hazards and increasing operator confidence.
- Health (optional) delivers critical event-based machine condition and operating data for your entire fleet, helping mines identify potential equipment problems long before failure.
- Command for Dozing (optional) removes the operator from the cab of the machine and enables remote control operation. – An over-the-shoulder operator console provides line-of-sight remote control operation. – A comfortable remote operator station offers both line-of-sight and non-line-of-sight remote control.
For more information visit cat.com/mining.