The D7E is especially popular in Waste applications because of its productivity, maneuverability and demonstrated fuel efficiency. The Electric Drive system, powered by a Cat C9.3 ACERT engine, is designed to deliver quantum leaps in improved productivity and fuel efficiency. The D7E is more productive* – moving 10 percent more material per hour. Up to 30 percent better fuel economy, plus greater productivity, means you can move up to 35 percent more material per gallon/liter of fuel.
- Dedicated D8-size steering pump delivers responsive performance.
- Infinitely variable speed control means smooth operation with no gears to shift.
- Economy Mode automatically adjusts engine speed when machine is not under load to save you fuel. The operator's selected machine speed is maintained.
- Load-sensing hydraulics continuously adjust hydraulic power to maximize blade efficiency.
- Standard Traction Control reduces track slip.